(not my picture...I totally stole borrowed it.)
1. Your favorite rides will be closed due to maintenance. Or reconstruction.
Or because river levels are too low, and it will open the day AFTER you're there.
No Matterhorn, Splash Mountain, or Grizzly Water Ride thingy. Boo.
2. You will see ALL kinds of people. Nice people. Friendly people. Disney freaky people.
Scary Goth people. People who wear sweatshirts and Uggs when it's 92 degrees.
3. The character line will close right after you get there.
Coughcough...Mickey try #1, Minnie try #1 and Cinderella. Boo.
4. You will spend $4.19 on a frozen lemonade, and it's ok.
5. You will wait an hour for a picture with Olaf, and it's ok.
Unfortunately, Olaf's hand placement will be out of my control.
6. You will NOT wait 4 hours for a picture with Anna & Elsa. Not ok.
7. You will not barf your waffle on the Tower of Terror. But it will be close.
8. You will get stuck in an hour long line for Cars behind the ONE family in the park
that brought their own peanuts in the shell for snacks. (Disney does not sell
them or gum because of the mess they make.) Your highly allergic to nuts daughter
will be ok.
You will still want to have a Disney smack down on this family - not just for the nuts -
but because Grandpa sits on his motor scooter chucking the shells on the ground,
even though Grandma has a baggie for them.
You tell your highly allergic daughter not to step on the shells, or touch anything
they touched and slather her in hand sanitizer.
9. Your 12 year old son will have a fit about posing with Buzz Lightyear.
You make him do it anyway. Because you're mean like that.
10. You will wish your husband and son would cooperate in re-creating a classic picture
from your last Disney visit...the one where Ian is on Iz's shoulders and he pees.
But they won't. :(
Happy Tuesday...and happy 89th birthday to my sweet Mom today...
More on that tomorrow. <3