1. They're actually pretty cute. Yes, Elke & Alissa, even the poor chihuahua! :)
2. Alissa thinks the pug looks like Frank in Men in Black 2. If you come to the store on Thursday, she will make him hum for you. ;)
3. Cheap entertainment. $13 and you're good for a year's worth of fun on the website.
4. They're educational. Really, they are. You, I mean your kids will learn about money management, work ethic, cooking skills, math & gardening. Not to mention gem mining, home decor & sale shopping. :)
5. It's easy to navigate. Ian, at the age of 4 could easily work his way around the site. Plus, he learned how to type in "monkeyman821". Truly a proud mother moment.
6. Do these things every day: (this won't make sense if you don't actually have a Webkinz...but once you do, you'll thank me for it ) ;) *get your free daily food (click on my pets, then daily kinzcare) *spin the wheel of wow *do the wishing well (also at the arcade) *go gem mining...earn your crown of wonder *do your job at the employment center *take care of your garden if you have one *get your bingo ball if you're playing that *check out the 'today's activities' tab...lots of good hourly stuff, especially if you adopt the pet of the month for that particular month.
7. They're addicting. I'm too embarrassed to tell you how many we have at our house. :P
8. They make the most excellent stocking stuffers.
9. They're good church toys. (quiet, non-scary looking, etc.) Unless your 5 year old decides to have "epic battles" with them in the pew. Then I recommend only taking one to church.
10. They're now available at Treasury. And hey, the chihuahua is the pet of the month in December...and we have piles of cute, lovable chihuahuas! :)