Ok. No more pretty, twinkly snow pictures. Or icicles. I'm done.
Another snow day. The wind is howling. I hear the roads are much, much better.
The main obstacle keeping me house-bound is my stupid driveway...which still requires 4WD,
at least until you hit the tire ruts. And Lord help you if you venture out of those.
We are waiting to hear if they will have Ian's basketball tournament this weekend.
In other news:
Vice President Pence spoke at West Point yesterday.
Shelby called me... lots of extra waiting and security, but pretty cool.
It's date night tonight. Dinner & a movie.
Hello, Mr. Wick.
And randomly, from an email from my husband this morning:
GREAT TRUTHS THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED:
1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats..
2) When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always Catch the second person.
4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
5) You can't trust dogs to watch your food..
6) Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair..
7) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
8) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
9) Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
10) The best place to be when you're sad is Grandma's lap.